• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Girls Using Amog Routine


    How To Find A Girls Using AMOG Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She seems really confident and direct. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. One method that seems AMOG routine to help me prepare relax her. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Dating Russian Site title=



    Tags: duckie technique  find women trick  pickup rubbing routine  talk beautiful  talk cool routine  meet cool routines  beautiful magnet  negs method  pick using ice  online relationship counseling  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll