• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Hot Chick Using Club Game


    How To Pick Up Hot Chick Using Club Game

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. Club Game work fine when I try it. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    What To Get A Girl For Her Birthday title=



    Tags: beautiful women  guide to pick up women  nlp pick up  get that girl  how to get a girl frind  pick up society  pick up training  pick up girls  pick up artist  pick up artist advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll