• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Beautiful Lady Using Isolation Technique


    How To Impress A Beautiful Lady Using Isolation Technique

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. I want to share this story... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I was able to apply Isolation Technique and it worked. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Get A Girl To Fall In Love With You title=



    Tags: get yo girl  learn to pick up women  pick up woman  beatiful women  how to get a girl horny  pick up openers  tips how to get a girl  pick up women  non verbal communication images  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll