• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Beautiful Chick Using Dork Slang Routines


    Attract Beautiful Chick Using Dork Slang Routines

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were some seats available. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. She brightened up considerably after I used the dork slang routines. Really work! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Pickup Line title=



    Tags: i can t get a girl  how to get a girl fast  pick up a girl  ten ways to get a girl  lines to get a girl  pick up method  how do i get a girl  beautiful women  how to develop effective communication skills  how to regain self confidence  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll