• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Amazing Lady Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    Kiss A Amazing Lady Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was not too special.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I use 'We should get married!' opener. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. She become a little nervous, when I applied Cold and warm aproach routine, but then relaxed. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Things To Say To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: best places to pick up women  pick up clubs  how do u get a girl  get that girl  lines to pick up women  to get a girl  get a girl for sex  best pick up women  self hypnosis to sleep  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll