• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Chicks Using Qualification Method


    Pick Up A Chicks Using Qualification Method

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to an upscale massage/salon place I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. After I applied qualification method, it can be taken with bare hands. Eventually she started talking to me again. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    How To Get Your Ex Girl Back title=



    Tags: can i get a girl  beuatiful women  lines to get a girl  pick up woman  how do you get a girl  place to pick up women  how to find a woman  free how to pick up women  verbal communication cues  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll