• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Cute Baby Using Hosts Party Routine


    How To Attract Cute Baby Using Hosts Party Routine

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. I want to share this story... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I advise Hosts Party routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I sit in front of her with a smile. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Dating An Asian Woman title=



    Tags: get girl  lines to pick up women  beautiful woman  hot to get a girl  ib pick up lines  how to pick up women online  pick up women  how to get a girl off  online dating for plus size women  dating younger woman  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll