• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Pretty Girl Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How To Impress A Pretty Girl Using Mystery Negs Routines

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. She brightened up considerably after I used the Mystery negs routines. Really work! Her eyes lit up. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Girls Go To Jupiter To Get More Stupider title=



    Tags: way baby routine  how negs routines  hot lady using  cool using easy  find using technique  how using box  flirt women  way pick  how liquor routine  body language tv  ken lingu  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll