• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Females Using Natural Game


    Pick Up A Females Using Natural Game

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She become a little nervous, when I applied natural game, but then relaxed. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Ways To Pick Up Girls title=



    Tags: hot to get a girl  pick up a girl  ways to get a girl back  pick up method  tips to pick up women  get a girl to like me  get a girl for sex  how do you get a girl  fun dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll