• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Female Using Girl Crack Method


    How To Pick Up A Female Using Girl Crack Method

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I was able to apply Girl crack Method and it worked. I sit in front of her with a smile. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Dating Lady title=



    Tags: impress baby using  beautiful kiss  chick man routine  baby control method  attract girl dynamics  using dynamics  chick naked  broken ankle routine  how to get girl friends  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll