• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Woman Using Day Game Techniques


    Mypickup Woman Using Day Game Techniques

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I headed to the this club alone. This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Her long black hair all messy. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I was able to apply day game techniques and it worked. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was acting super sexual with kino. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get Revenge On A Girl title=



    Tags: how do i get a girl  how to get a girl horny  how get a girl  how to pick up women online  get that girl  ib pick up lines  guide to pick up women  benefits of verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll