• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Amazing Chick Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    Attract Amazing Chick Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. I want to share this story... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She looked so fucking hot.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I try Boyfriend Destroying Routines - she pecked at it as a kitten. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Ladies Dating title=



    Tags: girl ice technique  cute close routine  approach boyfriend routines  flirt awkward game  attract cool using  dork slang routines  how chick technique  pick up lines to guys  leadership skills for teachers  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll