• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Amazing Baby Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    How 2 Get A Amazing Baby Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. At this time I have successfully used Cold and warm aproach routine. I whispering to her ears. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Get Girls Phone Number title=



    Tags: get a girl to like me  how do you get a girl  get any girl  how do i get a girl  how to find a woman  lines to pick up women  pick up training  how to get a girl off  nonverbal communication china  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll