• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Hot Women Up Using Time Bridging Method


    How To Pick Hot Women Up Using Time Bridging Method

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. She become a little nervous, when I applied Time bridging method, but then relaxed. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said 'No! Not here!'. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How Do You Get A Girl To Notice You title=



    Tags: pick up method  how can i get a girl  pick up arts  learn how to pick up women  how to pick up women online  beautiful women quotes  poems to get a girl  lines to get a girl back  get any girl to like you  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll