• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Women Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    Kiss A Women Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She looked so fucking hot.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I was a little changed her mood using Magnet with the wrong polar Method. Its really helps. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get Sex With Girl title=



    Tags: beatiful women  ib pick up lines  pick up artists  pick up women in  how do u get a girl  place to pick up women  best way to get a girl  pick up society  confidence self hypnosis  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll