• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Beautiful Girl Using Amog Routine


    My Pickup Beautiful Girl Using AMOG Routine

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. She become a little nervous, when I applied AMOG routine, but then relaxed. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. We have a great night in my bed.


    How Do U Get A Girl To Like U title=



    Tags: best place to pick up women  pick up artist  get a girl to love you  learn how to pick up women  pick up woman  lines to get a girl  get a girl to love you  alpha male blog  effective communication skills for teachers  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll