• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Sweet Baby Using Million Dollar Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Sweet Baby Using Million Dollar Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I just introduced myself. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I try to use Million dollar routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I put my hands to her thighs. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Dating Service Women title=



    Tags: how to find a woman  pick up artist  get it girl  learn how to pick up women  ways to get a girl  pick up mystery  pick up girls  pick up women guide  develop effective communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll