• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Chick Using Push Pull Method


    Ways To Pick Up Chick Using Push Pull Method

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. She brightened up considerably after I used the push pull Method. Really work! I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How Pick Up Women title=



    Tags: best places to pick up women  how to get a girl frind  pick up artists  get yo girl  pick up women online  get a girl in bed  women to pick up  how to meet women  art of body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll