• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Hot Girl Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Flirt With Hot Girl Using Negative Attraction Technique

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I just introduced myself. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. After I applied Negative Attraction Technique, it can be taken with bare hands. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Russian Dating Girls title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  pick up clubs  how to pick up women online  learn how to pick up women  quotes to get a girl  guide to pick up women  can i get a girl  how to improve good communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll