• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Cute Chick Using Naked Man Routine


    How To Impress A Cute Chick Using Naked Man Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Where do I start... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. Naked man routine work fine when I try it. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was acting super sexual with kino. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How Do You Get Girls To Like You title=



    Tags: women pick up  how to get a girl hot  pick up girls  how to get a girl frend  quotes to get a girl  how to meet women  get a girl for sex  how to get a girl fast  dating a woman with a child  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll