• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Cool Women Up Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    Pick Cool Women Up Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try Magnet with the wrong polar Method - its really work! I went to the toilet and back to her. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Tips On Getting Girls title=



    Tags: ten ways to get a girl  ib pick up lines  get that girl  pick up clubs  hot to pick up women  pick up clubs  can t get a girl  pick up women guide  best pick up women  self hypnosis pain management  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll