• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Cute Girl Using Negs And Cf Routines


    Talk To Cute Girl Using Negs And CF Routines

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was not too special.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I try Negs and CF routines - its really work! Her eyes lit up. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Get The Girl Back title=



    Tags: pick up artists  way to get a girl  tips how to get a girl  nlp pick up  pick up training  pick up advice  get a girl in bed  how to meet  pick up ladies  core communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll