• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Girls Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How To Pick Up Girls Using Mystery Negs Routines

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. I want to share this story... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. This place look more like restaurant. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I advise Mystery negs routines. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I whispering to her ears. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said 'No! Not here!'. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Girls Singles title=



    Tags: pick up a girl  how get a girl  how to get a girl back  place to pick up women  can i get a girl  get girl  picking up women  how to find a woman  how to get a girl frend  get the girl back  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll