• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Amazing Women Using Naked Man Routine


    Talk To Amazing Women Using Naked Man Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said: You look great in that dress. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. Naked man routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How To Get A Man To Like You title=



    Tags: tips how to get a girl  beatiful women  get a girl to like me  get up girl  how to pick up women  how to get a girl fast  get a girl for sex  pick up training  women looking for women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll