• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Hot Chick Using Time Bridging Method


    Impress A Hot Chick Using Time Bridging Method

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I opened her with some playful facial gestures Time bridging method work fine when I try it. I grabbing her by the arm. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was acting super sexual with kino. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    10 Ways To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: beautiful woman  lines to get a girl  place to pick up women  place to pick up women  how to get a girl wet  how to get a girl frind  how to meet women  bad boy pua  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll