• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Pretty Baby Up Using Number Close Routine


    Pick Pretty Baby Up Using Number Close Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. I want to share this story... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I opened her with some playful facial gestures One method that seems Number Close Routine to help me prepare relax her. Her eyes lit up. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    How To Get Back With A Girl title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  pua pick up  tips to pick up women  picking up women  pick up women guide  best places to pick up women  pick up method  nlp pick up  questionnaire on leadership skills  nlp experts  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll