• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Women Using Kino Techniques


    How To Get A Women Using Kino Techniques

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. One girl was sipping while looking at me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I was a little changed her mood using kino techniques. Its really helps. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was acting super sexual with kino. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    How To Get A Girl To Love You title=



    Tags: nlp pick up  get any girl  get yo girl  how to meet  get up girl  nlp pick up  can t get a girl  pick up women  pick up method  picking up women  thanksgiving pick up lines  an evening with richard bandler  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll