• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Beautiful Baby Using Women Kiss Routine


    Get A Beautiful Baby Using Women Kiss Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. At this time I have successfully used Women kiss routine. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    How To Get A Girl Phone Number title=



    Tags: using nlp  how to get a girl wet  hot to pick up women  ways to get a girl back  how to pick up women online  how to pick up women  how to get a girl fast  online dating woman  hottest women on the internet  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll