• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Fine Baby Using Body Language Techniques


    Talk To Fine Baby Using Body Language Techniques

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I usually only go for girls that have something special. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I use Body Language Techniques. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I got lots of kino. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How To Get Girls Phone Number title=



    Tags: ten ways to get a girl  tips to pick up women  how to get a girl frind  pick up arts  how to meet  how to get a girl  pick up women in  pick up women in  free online dating review  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll