• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Hot Girl Using Dhv Stories Routine


    Pick Up A Hot Girl Using DHV Stories Routine

    Before this im was a virgin. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. At this time I have successfully used DHV stories routine. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Woman Dating Online title=



    Tags: best pick up women  how to pick up women  how to meet  ways to get a girl  how to get a girl back  pick up a girl  get girl  i can t get a girl  pick up a girl  kent speed dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll