• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Cool Baby Using Push Pull Method


    How To Talk To Cool Baby Using Push Pull Method

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I advise push pull Method. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    How To Get A Girl To Really Like You title=



    Tags: tips to get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  who to get a girl  how to meet  using nlp  beautiful women  picking up women  how to pick up women  pua afc  david deangelo eben pagan  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll