• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Chicks Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    Get A Chicks Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I advise Psychic Bouncer Routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Find This Girl title=



    Tags: pickup using man  impress frame control  women awkward  pick day game  hot routines  cute club game  amazing girl using  lady close routine  lady boyfriend destroying  educational leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll