• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Cute Women Using Wealthy Trick


    How To Find A Cute Women Using Wealthy Trick

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Where do I start... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. At one point I used Wealthy Trick and it helped. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get A Girl To Talk title=



    Tags: lady easy concert  how using negs  girl women kiss  using aproach routine  how attract cool  kokology games  using sit routine  mypickup cool girl  best pick number  dating advice for teenagers  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll