• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Pretty Girl Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    Impress A Pretty Girl Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was not too special.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I use Boyfriend Destroying Routines. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Get Over A Girl title=



    Tags: how cute  women using method  using duckie  attract using  pick technique  using routines  amazing women 111  using cute  beautiful using mystery  how cute duckie  how get a girl to like you  public speaking dubai  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll