• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Amazing Chick Up Using Dhv Stories


    Pick Amazing Chick Up Using DHV Stories

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I try to use DHV stories. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I tapping her on the shoulder. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How Do You Get A Girl To Kiss You title=



    Tags: how to pick up women online  place to pick up women  how to meet women  get me a girl  women pick up  how to meet women  how to find a woman  learn how to pick up women  black online dating free  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll