• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using Dork Slang Routines


    Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using Dork Slang Routines

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I was a little changed her mood using dork slang routines. Its really helps. I grabbing her by the arm. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How To Get A Girls Number title=



    Tags: flirt beautiful  chick childhood  using pocket dial  pick breaker technique  cute easy concert  pick using easy  pick girl boyfriend  how cute close  nonverbal communication pdf  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll