• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Amazing Girl Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Kiss A Amazing Girl Using Night Game Techniques

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. Night Game techniques work fine when I try it. I sit in front of her with a smile. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said 'No! Not here!'. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get Girlfriend title=



    Tags: cool using  using night techniques  impress girl routines  how women routine  amazing women 111  cute chick  favorite liquor  pick cool using  how girl breaker  self hypnosis scripts free  advantage of verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll