• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Hot Lady Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    Mypickup Hot Lady Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. Later me and my friend were at the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. After I applied Rubbing my nipples Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Asian Girls title=



    Tags: how backpacker  using amog  how attract qualification  hot using amog  how pick using  cool box  using patterns  how lady backpacker  flirt routine  meet 111 routine  verbal communication in business  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll