• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Beautiful Women Using Awkward Question Game


    Flirt With Beautiful Women Using Awkward Question Game

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One girl was sipping while looking at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. She giggled. I try Awkward question game - she pecked at it as a kitten. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    How To Get Impress A Girl title=



    Tags: beautiful women cube  pick lady using  using boyfriend routines  using night techniques  pick beautiful technique  mypickup table  pick using patterns  natural tim  self hypnosis does it work  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll