• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Amazing Girl Using Cocky Funny


    Impress A Amazing Girl Using Cocky Funny

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was able to apply Cocky funny and it worked. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    White Man Dating A Black Woman title=



    Tags: i can t get a girl  get that girl  how to get a girl off  pick up line  ways to get a girl  poems to get a girl  how to pick up women online  how to find a woman  how to meet  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll