• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Cool Lady Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    My Pickup Cool Lady Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were some seats available. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I try to use Psychic Bouncer Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I went to the toilet and back to her. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said 'No! Not here!'. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. We have a great night in my bed.


    Date Older Woman title=



    Tags: using lap  girl boyfriend breaker  baby kiss  talk girl  how cool routine  pretty day techniques  attract dynamics  women pocket  lady using rubbing  public speaking lesson  randy charach self hypnosis  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll