• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Amazing Women Using Planned Massage Routine


    Approach Amazing Women Using Planned Massage Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. Later me and my friend were at the bar. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I've used Planned Massage Routine - and she got hooked. I went to the toilet and back to her. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How To Approach Girls title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  poem to get a girl back  pick up woman  get a girl to like me  picking up women  beautiful woman  beatiful women  pick up  women pick up  save a marriage  body language pdf  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll