• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Hot Lady Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique


    How To Talk To Hot Lady Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was amazing I can't lie.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. After I applied Cute as a box of duckie technique, it can be taken with bare hands. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get A Boyfriend title=



    Tags: pick up artist  mystery pick up  how to get a girl back  lines to pick up women  get a girl friend  how to get a girl off  to get a girl  beuatiful women  best free online dating website  traditional russian women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll