• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Pretty Chick Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    How To Kiss A Pretty Chick Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was not too special.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I try Magnet with the wrong polar Method - its really work! I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How To Get A Girl To Sext title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  free how to pick up women  pick up artist  get a girl tonight  get a girl to love you  pick up method  picking up women  beautiful women  leadership skills tips  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll