• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Women Using Birthday Routine


    Pick Up Women Using Birthday Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. Birthday Routine helped me put her into a small trance. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Pickup Girls title=



    Tags: get that girl  best place to pick up women  how do i get a girl  get yo girl  get up girl  pick up lines  steps to get a girl  using nlp  pick up ladies  art of seduction  rick adam  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll