• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Women Using Day Game Techniques


    Flirt With Women Using Day Game Techniques

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. I want to share this story... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I try day game techniques - its really work! Her eyes lit up. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    How To Get Girls On Chatroulette title=



    Tags: pick up mystery  pick up women guide  how to get a girl wet  how to get a girl fast  best pick up women  quotes to get a girl  get a girl online  get up girl  non verbal communication in italy  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll