• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Cute Baby Using Girl Crack Method


    How To Get A Cute Baby Using Girl Crack Method

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She looked so fucking hot.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. At this time I have successfully used Girl crack Method. I put my hands to her thighs. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said 'No! Not here!'. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Free Single Dating Websites title=



    Tags: pick up arts  how to get a girl frind  get girl  pick up girls  how to get a girl hot  how to meet women  how to get a girl frind  pick up ladies  get that girl  nlp course  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll