• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Female Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique


    Find A Female Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I was a little changed her mood using Yes ladder escalation technique. Its really helps. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get A Girl That You Like title=



    Tags: pick up training  get girl  best pick up women  pick up artists  beautiful women  pick up women guide  get it girl  get a girl in bed  best places to pick up women  estus romeo  nlp certification programs  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll