• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Lady Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    Attract Cool Lady Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were some seats available. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She seems really confident and direct. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I've used Favorite liquor routine - and she got hooked. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    How To Get Her To Like You title=



    Tags: best way to get a girl  poems to get a girl  beatiful women  pick up women in  where to pick up women  pick up openers  how pick up women  pick up artist  don juan manuel  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll