• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Girl Using Backpacker Routine


    Kiss A Girl Using Backpacker Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. She giggled. Backpacker Routine helped me put her into a small trance. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Get Girls Number title=



    Tags: lady escalation  how pick pretty  get cute awkward  how impress mystery  cute baby concert  how dealing tests  flirt games  amazing isolation technique  get girl to like you  alpha male deathclaw  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll